Clogeny’s services help deliver mission-critical projects for clients. The best results in software product development come from an integrated and end-to-end approach. At Clogeny, the emphasis is on providing best-in-class service from conception to delivery stage. Processes at Clogeny help in the effective application of our technology expertise, in project management and delivery.
Since business needs vary, Clogeny engages with its customers through various models as outlined below. Clogeny understands that it needs to offer the full range of services that would be needed by a customer who signs up to use our services. We are open to considering other business models if required by certain engagements.
Staff Augmentation Mode
- Time & Materials
This model is best suited for projects where the scope, specifications, deliverables and implementation plans are not completely defined when beginning the engagement or are expected to evolve over the period of the engagement. This model provides clients with the desired flexibility to manage team sizes and costs as the project progresses in phases. In using this model, you can:
- Ramp up and ramp down team size in synchronization with the market, project and release schedules.
- Adapt to evolving requirements.
- Get detailed visibility and control over the development process
- Fixed Price
This model is suited for projects where the scope, schedules requirements and deliverables are clearly defined before the initiation of the project. In using this model, you can:
- Limit scope variance, control costs and operate within a specified budget.
- Get clear visibility on timelines and milestones.
- Reduce your risk and have Clogeny responsible for the project deliverable.
- Expect on-time on budget deliveries provided there are no changes in scope.
Development Centers is comprised of Clogeny’s team of offshore engineers doing joint or outsourced work. Our team functions as an extension or replacement of your development team and offers you the benefits of:
- Increased development bandwidth for meeting market and customer needs rapidly.
- Outsourced project management, establishment of best practices in development, maintenance and support activities.
- Having a flexible team that builds knowledge regarding your application and products that you can leverage over a longer period of time.
- Lower development and support costs.
- Development centers can be Hybrid or Pure offshore.
- Hybrid Development Centers
Clogeny operates an onsite - offshore hybrid team where a Clogeny Engineer or Lead Architect works at your location, in close collaboration with your nominated Project Manager,over an extended period of time and coordinates with the Clogeny offshore team. The Hybrid model:
- Reduced the time needed from your team to coordinate tasks and write business specifications.
- Allows you to extend your day and realize greater productivity and faster results.
- Helps you manage offshore and outsourced work quickly and easily since some tasks with tighter deadlines or that require close discussions with your team can be accomplished by the Clogeny onsite engineer.
- Offshore Development Centers
Clogeny operates an ODC for you where your team is offshore and works in close collaboration with your designated Project Manager. Clogeny has proven communication models, infrastructure and best practices in management of seamless offshore or outsourced development operations. The ODC model:
- Offers highest cost advantages and ROI to clients.
- Is the most preferred model for clients those who have long term plans.